Welcome. I am Beckie Davies, and I established Catalyst East Anglia in 2010 to provide a range of services for individuals, organisations and businesses who care about mental health, wellbeing, professional and personal development.
The services Catalyst East Anglia provides include:
- Mental Health First Aid & Youth Mental Health First Aid training courses (2-day), Norfolk and Nationwide
- Workshops including: assertiveness & understanding self-harm,
- Psychological Therapy - Cognitive Analytic Therapy and Occupational Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction - 8 weekly group sessions, 1 day/half day workshops .1:1 Sessions and Retreats
- NLP Wellbeing Coaching
- Mental Health Mentoring for students in higher education
- Professional Supervision for people working in mental health related fields
I am dedicated to using the experience and knowledge I have gained over the past 25 years working in mental health to promote change; whether that is through empowering someone to take steps to feeling more hopeful about their life, a business or organisation seeking to improve the wellbeing of their employees and clients or collaborating with others to reduce the stigma surrounding mental health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore the web site. If you would like to discuss any of the services please do not hesitate to contact me. “click here”
You can also find me on facebook and instagram @catalystbeckie